Smart Cards & Season Tickets
Apply here to take the hassle out of bus travel. We can offer a variety of options if you wish to pay in advance of travel and take advantage of discounts to normal fares.
Smart Cards: Like the Oyster Card in London, you put money on the card and then use it to pay the driver (at a discounted rate), these can be used for either single or return journeys on the services listed below.
Season Ticket: Pay for a particular trip that you may do on a regular basis, e.g. to work or school. The ticket will last for at least 8 weeks and is only valid for the journey/route you specify.
Full details of prices and discount levels are available on the form itself.
- Click the link opposite to download the form.
- Print the form out, fill it in and post to us. For SMART CARDS you need to include a cheque for the first top up amount. This can be any amount you like with a minimum of £10. To make the first payment by debit card call 01935 475872.
- We will send the Smart Card back to you ready to use.
- Pay the driver as and when you wish to top up your credit. SMART CARDS ONLY.
The following services will accept Smart Cards from Monday 9th July 2014:
- 1 - Yeovil - Shepton Mallet
- 11 - Yeovil Town Service
- 68 - Yeovil Town Service & Barwick, also serves Yeovil Junction & Pen Mill train stations
- 81 - Yeovil - South Petherton
- 96 - Crewekerne -Chard-Taunton
- 158 - Wincanton - Gillingham - Shaftesbury
- 204 - Thorncombe - Yeovil
- 206 - Weymouth - Wyke Regis
- 210 - Portland - Weymouth - Dorchester
- 212 - Dorchester - Yeovil
Wanting to apply for a Smart card to save money. Download the application form below by clicking the 'APPLY' button.Apply